How to make 1/2 superflex jumper cable
How to make 1/2" superflex jumper cable?
If you are totally fresh at making a jumper cable, NOT A BIG QUESTION.
Volda team will teach you today how to do it right, just need a few steps.
Prepare your cable
Here are some preparation works we need to do before cutting the 1/2" superflex coaxial cable
1. Unwind the 1/2" superflex cable certain length at a time from the round plane
2. Cut a desired length of the cable. For a jumper, normal length is 3m or 3.5m.
3. Mark the separated cable with ID labels on both ends
To install connectors on the cutted cable
Please follow our instructions below
1. Use a knife to peel approx. 40 mm of the cable sheath away from the port
2. Put the red sealing ring onto the top of outer conductor corrugation
3. Separate the connector. Apply a small amount of grease and insert the back nut on the cable.
4. Use a plier to pull off the excess corrugated conductor
5. Use the knife to cut off excess foaming layer
6. Use the plier to cut off excess inner copper tube to keep 10mm only
7. Clear burrs and fillings and have the cut trimmed
8. Assemble the front part of connector and use a spanner to tighten it
We are an experienced telecommunication manufacturer and leading provider of BTS accessories in China since 2005. With many years of manufacturing and rich experience in telecom industry, Volda has set up two plant areas to provide a full line of coax accessories and weatherproofing to our clients around the world. We also provide 3-year warranty to all of our products.
Our products have been selected and used by both operators and distributors throughout the world, covering North America, Europe, South America, Middle East, etc. And we have these following advantages:
► Professional team work
► Experienced manufacturing & custom designing
► Self-owned tooling department
► Quality inspection from materails to product assembling
► Free samples provided, excellent export packaging
Contact Us Now
Contact Person: Mr. James Gu
Mobile: 0086 138 5128 3001
WeChat: 0086 138 5128 3001
Product Categories: Coaxial Cables | Jumper Cables & Connectors | Cable Pulling Grips | Cable Attachments | Cable Clamps | Cable Entry & Boots | Weatherproof Enclosures | Ground Bus Bars | Grounding Kits | Pipe Mounts