Key Points of Main Feeder Cable Installation
May 30, 2019 - VOLDA
1. According to the principle of economy, the process of dealing with feeder cable is cut and placed. The allowable margin of the cable is 3%.
2. When making feeder joints, coaxial cable connectors, the inner core of the feeder cable shall not leave any remnants.The connectors must be fastened without loosening, no scratches, no copper, no variant.
3. When workers start to place the feeder cables, cables should be horizontal and vertical, strictly prohibited to cross each other and must be consistent in order. Both ends are clear and correspond at both ends. The identification should be pasted with the two ends of the connector inward about 20cm.
4. The feeder cable must be fixed with the feeder clamps. On the vertical direction, spacing between feeder clamps should be less than 1.5m. On the horizontal direction, spacing of the feeder clamps should be less than 1m. If it is not possible to fix with a feeder clamp, please use a strap to tie the feeder between each other.
5. The single bending radius of the feeder cable shall meet the following requirements, or 10 times larger than the cable diameter.
7/8″ feeder cable > 30cm
1 1/4″ feeder cable > 40cm
1 5/8″ feeder cable > 50cm
6. The multiple bending radius of the feeder cable should meet the following requirements.
7/8″ feeder cable >45cm
1 1/4″ feeder cable >60cm
1 5/8″ feeder cable >80cm
7. When the feeder cable is placed and turned, the bending degree should be smooth and without hard bending. And avoid contact with sharp objects, to prevent scratches into the water, causing malfunction.
8. Feeder cable enter the line outside the window must have waterproof bend, to prevent rainwater along the feeder cable go into the machine room. The cut angle of the waterproof bend should be greater than or equal to 60 º.
9. The feeder and signal cable must have more than 20cm spacing with the power cord (above 220v).
10. Antennas, feeder and other devices, cables must be clearly identified, each corresponding. Outdoor must use Hezza belt, indoor must use Baiza belt, binding should be neat and beautiful, good workmanship.
Volda is a professional manufacturer and leading provider with rich experience in telecom industry since 2005.
We produce a full line of coax support accessories, including RF Cables, RF Connectors & Jumpers, Cable Hangers, Pulling Grips, Hoisting Grips, Grounding Bars, Grounding Kits, Cable Entry Plates & Boots, Crossover Plates, Antenna Pipe Support Clamps, etc.
With years of manufacturing and experience in telecom industry, Volda has set up two plant areas to provide a full line of coax accessories and weatherproofing. Our products have been selected and used by both operators and distributors throughout the world, covering North America, Europe, Middle East, etc.
► Professional team work
► Experienced manufacturing & custom designing
► Self-owned tooling department
► Quality inspection from materails to product assembling
If you need a quote or other helps from Volda, please send an email or make a call.
Cell: +86 138 5128 3001